Explore historic Bracebridge. You’ll find it offers unique shops, exquisite culinary options and beautiful walking trails around the powerful Bracebridge Falls and Muskoka River.
The ‘Hub of the Lakes’, Port Carling is well known for it’s chic shopping, waterfront dining and ‘The Wall’. Lake Rosseau and Lake Muskoka meet at the locks to make the village accessible by water from anywhere in Muskoka.
The ‘Gateway to Muskoka’, Gravenhurst is home to the RMS Steamships, Bethune Memorial National Historic site and the Gravenhurst Opera House.
Algonquin Provincial Park is the hidden gem of Ontario. Camp, hike, canoe or just a Autumn drive around and you’ll understand why.
Our little hamlet is located right on the shore of Lake Muskoka between Bracebridge and Port Carling. Hike the Huckleberry Rock trail to find the best views around.
Things to keep you busy close by
- Exquisite Culinary experiences
- Muskoka Steamship and Discovery Centre
- Santa’s Village, Sportsland and Zip Line & Aerial Park
- Walking / Hiking paths
- Golf Courses
- Boat tours
- Breweries and Wineries
- Boat and Watercraft rentals
- Canoe and Kayak rentals
- Annual Festivals
- Art tours
- Farmers Markets
- Cranberry Marsh and Winery
- The Barrens in Torrance
- Antique boat shows
- Water ski school and shows
- Wellness clinics and classes
Contact us for more information so we can be sure to make your holiday a memorable one.
Links to our favourite sites
- Discover Muskoka -www.discovermuskoka.com
- Muskoka Lakes Chamber of Commerce – www.muskokalakeschamber.ca
- Town of Bracebridge – www.bracebridge.ca
- Town of Gravenhurst – www.gravenhurst.ca
- Savour Muskoka – www.discovermuskoka.ca/dining/
- Muskoka Steamship – www.realmuskoka.com
- Explorers Edge – www.explorersedge.ca
- Farmers Markets – www.discovermuskoka.ca/things-to-do/farmers-markets/
- Santa’s Village – www.santasvillage.ca